How well has your IT support company been looking after you during lockdown?
We’ve been chatting to loads of business owners and managers around here, over the last few weeks. And we’ve heard some real horror stories about lazy IT support companies.
Of course, the lockdown was so sudden, that everyone was caught on the hop. Just like all IT support companies, we had the busiest fortnight in our history.
But critically, we put our clients first. And made sure that all our clients and their teams were set up correctly for safe, secure at home working.
Then we phoned them regularly, to see what frustrations they had working from home. And of course we did whatever we could to help fix all problems.
We’ve been so humbled to receive fantastic praise from our clients. Like this:
If you’re even slightly dissatisfied with your current IT support company, we really should talk.
Because you don’t owe them anything. And they’re not going to get any better in the months ahead.
Sorry to be brutal, but it’s true. Many IT support companies rose to the challenge and really looked after their clients. But a few others just got lazy and lost the plot.
This lockdown has shown business owners and managers just how important IT support is. Now let us show you just how important great IT support is.
I’ve made it easy for us to have a short discussion. You can see my live calendar below, and book a 15 minute video call at a time that suits us both.
It’s really important you know:
- It’s just an exploratory call at this stage
- There’s no commitment to buy anything, ever
- I’m not going to bad mouth your existing IT support company. I’d rather focus on making your life easier
- No matter how long you have left on your existing contract, we should still talk
- I’ll freely give you as much strategic advice as you like. Helping businesses be more productive and profitable through the correct use of technology is fun, for me.
Book your 15 minute video call now: