Paying attention to your customer experience can have a direct impact on your bottom line. Companies that are customer-centric are 60% more profitable than those that are not. In today’s digital age, customers also have higher expectations of businesses. Leveraging the right technology can help you meet these expectations. As we approach 2023, now is the perfect time to improve your customer experience. Thanks to cloud technology, you don’t have to spend a fortune to do it. Here are 7 applications that can help you boost customer satisfaction and improve your bottom line:
- Online Survey Application – conducting annual customer satisfaction surveys is a great way to check in with customers. Successful businesses take the feedback they receive and use it to make their company better. Online survey tools make the process seamless for both you and your customers.
- Smart Chat Bot – most businesses have limited hours for customer service. Putting a smart chatbot on your website can improve customer satisfaction by providing instant answers to questions at any time of day or night.
- Business Mobile App – with the increasing popularity of mobile devices, a business mobile app can improve the customer experience by allowing them to connect with you to order products and services, initiate virtual calls, and more.
- Facebook Messenger Support – Facebook Messenger is the 2nd most popular iOS app of all time. Using this application allows businesses to connect with leads and provide customer support in a popular and convenient way.
- VoIP Phone System with Good Mobile App – using a VoIP phone system simplifies communication with customers by providing employees with a single number that can be used from any location. A good mobile app ensures that employees can easily handle customer calls using their smartphone.
- Text Notification Apps – SMS is becoming the new email for many companies. Retailers are using text messaging to provide shipping notifications, sale and coupon alerts, and other updates. This can significantly improve the customer experience.
- Virtual Meeting Tools – virtual meeting tools like Zoom and Skype make it easy to connect with customers remotely. This can improve the customer experience by providing a convenient way to communicate and collaborate.
By implementing these applications, you can improve your customer experience and increase your profitability in 2023.